Maria Anderson Fitness Instructor
Running is the thing that keeps me sane, with two toddlers on the go, this is the time I take for myself to regroup my thoughts.
I have always been in love with fitness and nutrition, but now realise how hard it is to balance everyday life and trying to be fit and healthy.
Having worked in the fitness industry since 1998, I decided to fulfil my dream to become a personal trainer in 2008 and have worked with everyone from mums looking to get back into shape after pregnancy through to professionals with time constraints and even older adults wanting to have the fitness and mobility to keep up with their grandkids!!
I love to compete in challenges that push my physical and mentally. I am not out of place crawling through mud (or sand now I’m living in Dubai) or climbing walls.
I believe in making fitness fun and but also challenging – so that clients can physically see how far they have come.
- CYQ Level 3 Personal Trainer
- CYQ Level 3 Nutrition and Weight Management
- CYQ Level 3 Fitness Training for the Older Adult
- CYQ Level 3 Physical Activity for Disabled Persons
- British Red Cross - First Aid
- CYQ Level 2 Training in Different Environments
- CYQ Level 2 Circuits
- Boxercise Instructor
- CYQ Level 2 Running